Jim Gallacher wrote:

This is how I would set priorities:

Try and assign most of the issues to someone. This is a bit of PR spin, but I think it looks bad when there are a large number of open issues with no assignee. To the public it may look like the project is not being actively maintained.

I think the same can be said for the lack of Apache 2.2 support. Personally, I would put this (as well as backporting 2.2 support to mod_python 3.2) as the number one priority, for both PR and pragmatic reasons.

The need for compatibility with Apache 2.0 & 2.2 is going to be an issue for quite a while, and should be addressed before mod_python undergoes some of the significant changes that have been discussed.