Steffen wrote:
When build Apache 2.2.1 with APR 1.2.2, the Perl scripts are working.

This is apparent in my test case.

Slowing things down in the debugger - the flaw goes away, which is to say
some blocking logic isn't blocking, probably an attribute of some recent
minor refactoring of the read_with_timeout logic.

Could I ask to to try against APR 1.3 (trunk!) to see if this resolves your
issues?  And I'll do the same.  Perhaps this is justification to backport
the very major cleanups in Win32 read/write logic a bit early.  The major
refactoring has not been backported, just yet.

Bill