Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
this one time in band camp Issac Goldstand said on 10/29/06 01:41:
If you're planning on rolling libapreq-2.09 soon, maybe we should include the intial work done in /branches/enhanced-cgi/ <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/branches/enhanced-cgi/>
It seems stable at the moment.
Hi, yes, it looks interesting, but please keep replies on list.
Sorry.  Hit reply instead of reply-all...

Also, you need to update the
include/apreq_version.h
*_VERSION #defines.
[You should do this on _EVERY_ commit]

Gotcha. Thanks. I guess this is what comes of work tearing me away from apreq a couple of weeks after getting voted in as a committer :-/ Hopefully, I'll be able to remedy that now that I'm working on Apache-based projects again.
Sadly, I don't think this can go into the 2.x series because of our conversioning rules.
New features need new symbols.  SVN gets around this by doing:
void foo (void)
void foo2 (int)
Can you elaborate?  I didn't understand that bit.

 Issac