Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
On 10/31/06, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF EITO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That seems to be an important point to me. Although I never used
the fd caching of mod_mem_cache this would mean we actually would
have to dump this feature. This looks bad to me. Isn't this a showstopper
for implementing #3 as new interface?

Honestly, mod_mem_cache is a complete joke.  It's never worked
correctly and it's always been overly complex.

I would rather have a working disk cache and no shared memory cache
than a broken disk cache and a broken shared memory cache.  -- justin

+1 to that.

-Paul