Bojan Smojver wrote:

> If mod_dbd.c from trunk works in 2.2.x, we should just have that
> instead. No need to carry two different things if the new stuff is
> backward compatible.

   If you need to, you can just drop the mod_dbd.c from trunk into
2.2.x; we do that and it works fine.  The main problem is simply that
trunk has had a series of substantial patches, all of which can all be
backported, but need some "round tuits", as Nick would say.

> PS. I was just responding to a privately asked question about problems
> with mod_dbd.c in 2.2.x and decided to send the resulting patches to the
> list, in case those problems were not already addressed.

   No problem ... I should have made up the backport proposal ages
ago, but have been buried in work until recently, and am still
digging my way out.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B