Guenter Knauf wrote:
On 12/08/2007 04:04 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
Thanks folks for all the reviewing work done. From my perspective there
is now nothing left between us and 2.2.7.
Jim do you still volunteer to RM?
I see a new small issue with mod_proxy_ajp which I've not yet tracked down;
maybe my config is wrong, but now with recent code I see warnings when I
start Apache which I didnt see with 2.2.6 with same config;
I will try to track down this...
Now that you bring up mod_proxy_ajp... Has the flexible packet size stuff been backported to 2.2.x yet? This stuff is important for some cases. mod_jk has it and I believe trunk does as well.

--
Jess Holle