On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:28:33 +0100
Ruediger Pluem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 01/05/2008 07:04 PM, Nick Kew wrote:
> > On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 12:38:58 +0100
> > Ruediger Pluem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Ok. Can you setup a tcpdump between proxy and server and between
> >> client and proxy? I guess the network traces would be very helpful
> >> in finding out where things are starting to get wrong.
> >
> > One testcase with its tcpdump at
> > http://people.apache.org/~niq/2.2.7/
>
> Thanks for this, but I think this is not sufficient:
>
> 1. It seems the dump is incomplete as I cannot see a 0 chunk at the
> end. 2. I would prefer the binary dump as it offers more
> possibilities to analyse it with wireshark.
>
> Sorry for being that demanding :-)

Do you mean as in tcpdump -x?  I've uploaded a pair of dumps
(one of client-proxy, the other of proxy-server) at the same
location.

The first dump looked to me like it stopped sending to the
client after a chunk:
1\r\n
1\r\n

where the second (data value) 1 was the last byte read in a
bucket (the \r\n being the start of another bucket).  Neither
the 1 nor anything later was sent to the client.  If I can
reproduce that in gdb, it should be simple to diagnose;
otherwise we have to figure it out.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/