On Feb 18, 2008, at 9:56 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

Eli Marmor, CEO / Representing Netmask (El-Mar) Internet Technologies, Ltd.
  "Mod_dns"
So it's been rec'd for awhile (since ApacheCon in fact)

Right. I can dig up a scan and resend to secretary@ if it's been misplaced and someone wants it.

No need. I'm sure we have the scan, it's just not committed yet. Once
noted in the file, it's golden.

Jim - otherwise just let me know an md5, version number or URL that was on the Fax - so I/we can take that very version and import it. Or given that Issac now has commit - he can do the deed himself; perhaps with a few 'diff before commit' if there are questions,

Dw.