Folks

I think flood is highly useful once the random substitution feature is
added.  If we got that into the code base there might be greater use of
flood and I think that would be a good thing.  Also, I have some other
features planned but I don't want to have several patches outstanding at
once.

If no one cares about this how about just putting it in?  I've been
working with flood for some time and I do care.  Is there anything I can
do to get this going?

Thanks,

Guy

--
Guy Ferraiolo                                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Performance Measurement & Analysis              http://CNET.com