* [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Author: chrisd
> Date: Fri Oct 31 13:18:07 2008
> New Revision: 709553

> Log:
> Add AuthType of None to support disabling authentication.
> Prevent crash when provider alias created to provider which is not
> yet registered.
> Migrate remaining functionality of mod_authn_default to mod_authn_core.

While this sounds nice...
could you please split such changes into atomic commits? One issue - one
commit. You also committed docs changes you didn't mention in the log
message.

I'm not sure if the crash fix shouldn't go into CHANGES.

Thanks.

nd
--
>I have tried using ErrorDocument 401, but doesn't work.
Oh dear.  What does it do - lounge around on the couch all day drinking
beer and watching TV?            -- "Kash" und Alan J. Flavell in ciwsu