Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group schrieb:

> [...]

The generated files in the httpd distribution and also in the bundled
apr/apr-util tell us it was autoconf 2.61 and libtool 1.5.26.

There was a short discussion about autoconf versions and apr and httpd
releasing before 2.2.10:

http://marc.info/?t=122168206000001&r=1&w=2

The technical reasons for nit chosing 2.62 are contained in the
discussion starting with your mail

http://marc.info/?l=apr-dev&m=121814441110258&w=2

Regards,

Rainer