Roy T. Fielding wrote:

I don't see a problem with RequireNone inverting the logic, and
I think it would actually be useful for blocking a set of bad
clients.  Is it difficult to include that without MatchNotAny?

  Not at all difficult; trivial, in fact.  The only reason I took
it out as well was the name "inversion" issue.  I'll put it back
in and commit tomorrow.  Might take a few days to deal with the doc
adjustments, but otherwise a simple job.  Thanks for the comments!

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B