Torsten Foertsch wrote:

the struct process_score in scoreboard.h contains a sb_type member. Can anyone please explain what that item is for? I couldn't find any usage in the code.

  Looks like this was added back in r89115 along with a number of
other things which were (mostly) quickly removed in r89554, but some
have lingered on.  I spotted a couple back in 2006 (see
http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=114676400704606&w=2) but not this
one, which does indeed seem to be an unused structure member.

  Removed now in r726118 and, alas, r726120 (because I forgot to update
CHANGES, sigh).  Thanks for the suggestion!

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B