pqf wrote:

I have signed the two documents
( http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt and
http://www.apache.org/licenses/iclas), and emailed the scan
version to secretary at apache.org.

So what I should do next is? Should I contact all major contributors
and ask for the agreement to this:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt. Or I just
identify all the major contributors and wait for next step?
Anything I can do please let me know :)

  Thanks, Ryan -- that was fast!  :-)  I think first we probably
need to wait for the secretary to check the documents and let you know
if there's anything left to do with those.

  Beyond that, I think we're waiting for some consensus (if more
is needed) from httpd committers that they'd like to proceed, and
then, yes, I'd expect that while in the Incubator we'd hope for
your help in tracking down the major contributors.

  For the moment, though, I think we're just waiting for some
feedback from other httpd developers and especially those with
some experience of the Incubator process.  I or someone else likely
needs to draft and submit a proposal to the Incubator, for example,
as a next step.  Any thoughts here from other folks?

  One thing to note is that with Christmas and other end-of-year
holidays coming up things might move a little slowly for a couple
of weeks.

  Thank you again for your efforts!

Chris.

--