Jim Jagielski wrote:

Remove mod_slotmem (server/slotmem.c) and the associated ap_slotmem_*() "wrapper" functions.

It's just an additional abstraction, agreed. I'm fine with removing it
but got the impression that people *wanted* that abstraction.

jean-frederic clere wrote:

In mod_cluster I am not using it (yet).

  I'd suggest that we take it out for now, then, and do some
associated renaming/cleanups.  If at some future point it becomes
important to add another abstraction layer, it can of course be
added back in again.

  Unless someone shouts out with a -1 I think I'll try to do this
tomorrow or early next week.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B