On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 2:22 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:53 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
>>
>>     How soon do we want another tarball with the whole flurry of fixes
>>     committed to mod_fcgid already?
>>
>> I'd like to see another beta within the week, and a GA within the
>> month.  (This could easily drag on forever.)
>
> Yup, let's do at least every other week tags for a little while here, as
> long as there is activity.  I'll even tag it tomorrow if folks are ready?
> Otherwise I'm fine with postponing to next week.
>
> Bill
>
> (About <Status> I'll look at what's going on here, but I'd be mostly
> curious if your build/ subdirectory is up to date?)

BTW, we are now running mod_fcgid trunk in production for www.apache.org.

wiki.apache.org (MoinMoin powered) is now running in FastCGI mode, via
mod_fcgid.

I also hacked up all of the download,cgi/mirror.cgi scripts, so they
are running via fastcgi too ( <http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi>,
<http://www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi>, etc)

eating the dogfood quite well right now... :)

-Paul