Adam Hasselbalch Hansen wrote:
We have a setup that uses an in-house module which works not entirely unlike mod_vhost_alias, in that it has a single virtual host configured, and then determines stuff like domain name, docroot, etc, from the request.

We'd love to be able to use SSL in this setup, but as far as I can see, the only way to do this would be to change (i.e. hack) mod_ssl to do the certificate loading sometime around request-time, since the apache server and SSL have no clue what virtual hosts they will be serving at startup.

How would such a hack, if at all possible, affect stuff like certificate caching and other things?

I'd love any feedback!

Anyone?

--
Adam Hasselbalch Hansen