As per Igor's advice, I'm forwarding this message to the dev@ and
modules-dev@ lists as well:

Hello all httpd document lovers,
As per our nifty little STATUS document, it came to my attention that we
were missing an introductory segment on how to develop simple modules
for httpd 2.4, so I took the liberty of drawing up a proposal for what
we could put in place for this request. The draft is located at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/developer/modguide.html and I would
much appreciate it if you guys could give me some feedback on whether
this will fit in as an, at least for the time being, appropriate
document to describe how to develop modules for the server.

I plan to expand on the subject, probably add another 10 pages or so,
during the summer, as well as letting it into the 2.4 fold, provided I
get positive feedback from this mailing list.

So, please do read the document and tell me what you think :)
Any suggestions, critique etc you might have will be warmly accepted.

With regards,
Daniel.