The problem reported below was only with the binaries of the Debug
configuration, but
disappeared in the Release configuration. So here is my temporay way out:

/* line no. 680: */
#ifndef _DEBUG
    free(ap_module_short_names[m->module_index]);
#endif

Regards,
Bing

Guenter Knauf [mailto:fua...@apache.org] wrote on 2012年4月16日 21:06

Hi Bing,
you did hit the apr list - I think this should go to the httpd list instead ...
;-)