Hi Jeff,
Am 17.12.2012 16:00, schrieb Jeff Trawick:
Here's a compromise.  Use 2.4.x/STATUS to see if you get two more votes
to add the two new CGIs to the 2.4.x install.  If two other people
agree, I'll be quiet.  I know these files are under docs, but changing
code that gets installed should be voted on.  (Even a recent tweak to
printenv went through STATUS.)
yes, and for this reason up to now I didnt yet change Makefile.win ;-)

I don't think avoiding adding these new features requires removing the
existing, similar ones, though I'm +1 for removing the existing ones
from trunk.
I'm -1 for removing any samples cause I believe they are useful for 1st testing of CGIs; but if we are going to remove them then I would like to create a cgi-samples folder in svn tree and collect there these samples and probably some more, and provide them also for download.

Why can't a tiny example in the documentation show what is needed to
have a script that httpd can execute?  The Windows platform
documentation has a few comments about CGIs and the CGI tutorial
documentation has a tiny amount of Windows information.  Somewhere in
there is a reasonable place to document any Windows-specific issues in
this area.
probably this is a good place; though I'm not that good with docu - maybe Daniel has the mood to give it a try?

Gün.