On 01/10/2013 01:52 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> Am 10.01.2013 10:34, schrieb Daniel Gruno:
>> Can you provide me with the errors that it produces, or some tips on how
>> I can possibly run this compiler on my own computer? Otherwise, I really
>> don't know what to do here - the bindings work fine on all the machines
>> I've tested them on.
> meanwhile all clarfied; I was writing the mail to you just after I did
> mention the prob in STATUS;
> just wanted to avoid that the backport takes place without a workaround.
> Thanks for your quick coding!
>
> Gün.

Yeah, it did seem a bit funny that those emails arrived at about the
same time. I've done some "manual" pushing of functions now, that work
just as well - the 3D array was really just a convenient way of pushing
everything, and a standard Lua-C practice. Hopefully we won't get any
more compiler errors :)

With regards,
Daniel.