On 01/25/2013 11:01 PM, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 25 Jan 2013, at 13:21, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>
>> [  ] +1: I support this proposal
>> [  ]  0: I don't care
>> [  ] -1: I don't support this proposal, because...
>
> -1 as stated.  +1 in principle.
>
> IMHO it needs a tiny change.  Instead of creating a messy new
> DNS entry for "modules-archive", it should live under a single
> hostname: maybe modules.apache.org/archive/
>
> I can't access modules.humbedooh.com right now, but I'll
> take what's there as of secondary importance: it's presumably
> intended more as startingpoint than final product.

If people do not object to this, I believe we can accommodate your wish
to put it under /archive instead without having to resort to a new vote.
Anyone who's opposed to Nick's suggestion, please state so, or I will
assume that we can continue the voting with this addendum.

Apologies for the test site not being available at the time, it has been
fixed now.

And yes, it's a starting point. The whole point of this vote is to get
_started_ on moving away from something that is utterly dysfunctional,
and towards something that works and is simpler to manage. Once the
voting is done, assuming no one starts throwing vetoes about, I will
start a new thread, calling for ideas and suggestions on how to improve
the new site, and as I've stated earlier, I am looking for anyone who
would like to contribute to maintaining and improving the site. As it
stands, we have Rich, Gavin, Jan from Infrastructure (I hope/think) and
myself doing moderation and reviewing the processes, but we'd like more
to join.

With regards,
Daniel.