On 3/12/2013 11:10 AM, Dwayne Miller wrote:
My apologies for the Disclaimer at the bottom.  I had forgotten that it
was appended to all outgoing email.  I've asked that it be not appended to
dev-http email address, so this is basically my test to see if that work
was done correctly.

2 questions to start:
  - where does one find the approved source for a specific release (I.e.
2.2.24)?  I found the 2.2.x branch, but not sure if that is the correct
location of the latest approved release, release candidate; do I need to
specify tags, etc.
  - Any trick to getting Win32 files (CRLF instead of LF only)?

If you export the tag on a Windows OS, it should come with CRLF.
If you use the Unix tarball, just run lineends.pl on it from the command line

C:\httpd-2.2.24> srclib\apr\build\lineends.pl