On 07/09/2014 04:26 PM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Jan Kaluža <jkal...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi,

could you please check the patch I've attached to this email?

Looks good to me.

It changes following parts of Yann's patch:

1. keep only single name of the worker stored in shared memory.

2. when ProxyPassMatch is used, wshared->is_name_matchable = 1.

3. if is_name_matchable == 1, ap_proxy_get_worker() uses
ap_proxy_strcmp_ematch() which treats "$N" as '*'.

Much simpler, no need to store the pattern.

Would it be possible to handle some escaping character (eg. \), so
that $ can be expressed without being interpolated?
(There is still the comment in ap_proxy_strcmp_ematch(), but not the
code anymore).
AFAICT, $ is a legitimate URL character that need not be %-escaped.

Done in attached patch.

I forgot proxysection(), why not handle the
ap_proxy_define_match_worker() case there too?

I'm not sure I see what you mean. There's match_worker created in proxysection(), or do you mean something else?

Jan Kaluza