On 07/11/2014 12:53 PM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
Hi Jan,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Jan Kaluža <jkal...@redhat.com> wrote:
I've updated mod_journald to latest trunk and added documentation. You can
check the patch against trunk at
<http://people.apache.org/~jkaluza/patches/mod_journald/0001-mod_journald.patch>.

+static apr_pool_t *journald_info_get_pool(const ap_errorlog_info *info)
+{
+    if (info->s && info->s->process && info->s->process->pool)
+        return info->s->process->pool;
+    if (info->pool)
+        return info->pool;
+    if (info->c && info->c->pool)
+        return info->c->pool;
+    if (info->r && info->r->pool)
+        return info->r->pool;
+    return 0;
+}

Shouldn't this be in the reverse order?

Hm, I think my original intention here was to try as first the pools which have the biggest chance to be available. Since I'm creating subpool of the pool returned by this method, it should be OK to use even s->process->pool. Maybe it's useless try to optimize things...

Jan Kaluza