On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:28 AM,  <hugues.desa...@orange.com> wrote:
> I hope I am in the right place to ask this: I am looking to join a project
> on the development of an http/2 module for Apache (http://http2.github.io/).
> Anyone knows of such a project going on ? I could not find anything on the
> Internet. Does Apache even consider deploying http/2 ?

Hi Hugues -- there isn't really any work going on in this area unfortunately.

mod_spdy has been copied over to httpd source control, but there
hasn't really been work on that either.  There is a good talk on its
design on youtube.  Either the design/lessons learned or the code
would be good head start on HTTP/2 support.