As I mentioned a few months ago, ApacheCon Austin will be the 20th anniversary of the first release of the Apache HTTP server. The plan is to make a big deal of this at the conference, and I'm hoping that we can have a strong httpd track to go along with this.

For ApacheCon Europe, several projects (notably, OFBiz) put together what they thought would be an ideal track, and then solicited speakers for individual talks in that track, and that worked really well. I'm hoping we can do a similar thing for Austin, and, in particular, I'm hoping that I don't end up giving half the talks in the track. :-)

I've started an doc at https://docs.google.com/document/d/11oh1CQEwgxvV_xM92kQyRP8HuI92VHuN5znNz-5-Qwg/edit?usp=sharing and I'm hoping that we can collaborate on what talks need to be in a comprehensive httpd track, what order they should be in, and then hunt down the people that should be giving those talks.

Thanks for any help you can give towards this.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon