> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Jim Riggs <apache-li...@riggs.me> wrote:
>>> P.S. mod_proxy_balancer -> mod_proxy_fcgi -> php-fpm is really fun and
>>> interesting too! ;-)
>>
>> mod_proxy_fcgi seems to need a bit of work from what I have been
>> seeing in bugzilla and IRC.  I hope to spend a little time on the code
>> and doc, but not being an actual user of it I don't know how far I
>> will really get before being distracted.

This all may certainly be true, but I just for clarity's sake (since it was my
quote that started this new mod_proxy_fcgi thread), my mod_proxy_balancer ->
mod_proxy_fcgi -> php-fpm issue is NOT an httpd issue...at least that is not
how I have treated it. It is actually a code fix I have had to make in PHP to
get it to work.

See:

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=54152
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=62172

It would be great if JimJag could maybe address this if he still has PHP
access. Jim?