On 12/10/2014 08:21 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

On 12/10/2014 02:21 PM, Jan Kaluža wrote:
On 12/10/2014 01:49 PM, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group wrote:
But this way we lose the base ones that are not touched in the virtual host and
e.g. are only used by rewriterules.
So we should transfer the base ones to the merged array in any case and update
them where needed.

Hm, you are right. Check the new version attached to this email.

But this one changes the parent configuration. So if you have two virtual hosts
and in each you change a different
parameter of the parent the later one has *both* changes, not only one. So you
would need to do a copy of these
balancers first and adjust the copy. Then only add the adjusted copy to the
result. For the base balancers not matching
the override balancers just add them to the result untouched. Same for the
override ones, as you already do

That makes sense, thanks. I will work on it and send updated patch.

Jan Kaluza

Regards

Rüdiger