Hi,

I've been stalling on the traditional windows build adding apreq because I never saw any concrete decision on if we were going to add it to the core libhttpd or keep it a separate library (libapreq) as it has been for years. I've searched my inbox and looked over all the messages about it and I just see preferences.

Looking at the cmake build and the netware build it has been added to core yet I still see nothing other than mod_apreq that is using it.

Am I missing something? Did I miss a boatload of email where any firm decision was made?

Regards,

Gregg