On 03/05/2015 12:53 PM, Yann Ylavic wrote:
On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Jan Kaluža <jkal...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 03/05/2015 07:55 AM, Jan Kaluža wrote:

3. Execute it where it is now (post_config), but set user/group using
apr_procattr_t. So far I think this would duplicate the code of
mod_unixd and would probably have to also handle the windows equivalent
of that module (if there's any).

I've been thinking about this one more and with introduction of third
argument to RewriteMap, it could be possible with patch similar to attached
one.

You can do "RewriteMap MapName prg:/path user:group" with the patch.

This could be even backported to 2.4.x.

I'm fine with this one too (unix only?).

Still thinking about good RewriteMap syntax to pass "password" for Windows. But If people don't mind, having this unix only is also solution :).