Thanks, new branch to bring in protocols and mod_h2 is at

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.17-protocols-http2

One may get a diff and the list of merged changes with

   svn diff ^/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x
^/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.17-protocols-http2

Any future updates to 2.4.x I will merge into the temp branch, so that the diff
only reflects the proposed changes. I will remove the folder in
^/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.17-protocols-http2 after the merge into 2.4.x.

If you have any questions regarding this branch or how to work with it, please
let me know. I hope this works well for everyone.

cheers,

  Stefan

> Am 05.09.2015 um 16:21 schrieb Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>:
>
> On 05 Sep 2015, at 9:21 AM, Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
> wrote:
>
>> yes, it should. where do you not see it?
>>
>> (i wish we'd use branches instead of this patch file madness)
>
> A branch is possible, create one beneath here:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/
>
> Regards,
> Graham
> —