Well, it is used only in one INFO log statement on startup...

There are now several people who participated in early trials if mod_h2 and
gave really useful feedback and found bugs. Without a version number of the
module being visible in the log somewhere, it would make this kind of tests
much more difficult.

While the module is experimental, I'd like to continue giving the adventurous
types early experience versions. That way we can gather useful feedback between
release cycles.

Once we leave the experimental mode and merge all tighter to the core, this
version number becomes meaningless and should go.

//Stefan