Hi,

httpd 2.4.17 segfaults when used with prefork MPM (and probably also with other MPMs) and -X option since r1705492.

The crash happens in the following call in prefork.c (and probably also worker.c and so on):

    ap_mpm_pod_check(my_bucket->pod)

pod is NULL and later dereferenced.

The pod is NULL because of the following:

        if (!one_process && /* no POD in one_process mode */
                (rv = ap_mpm_pod_open(pconf, &all_buckets[i].pod))) {

Since the previous code opened pod every time, I (right now) have no idea how it is supposed to work after that patch, so while I'm going to look deeper at it, I'm sending this email to the list in case other people would have better idea how it is supposed to work after the SO_REUSEPORT change.

Regards,
Jan Kaluza