I rather like to test before tagging.

Can you apply these changes for my testing also to  Git ?

Steffen

On Tuesday 14/06/2016 at 10:54, Stefan Eissing  wrote:
I just backported the h2_proxy_util.c change in r1748359. It also uses the back ported ap_cstr_casecmp* instead of its own copies. I tried to update the win build files appropriately, but am unable to check the correctness.

Gregg: please commit your changes when awake enough. Hopefully Jim can keep his fingers from the tag button long enough...

Cheers,

   Stefan