On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> Any online examples of it running? It's been a SUPER long
> time since I looked at it. And I can't recall what the bean
> framework is or does...

As with /server-status - not advised unless you EDONTCARE about
host inspection.

The bean framework allows you to expand the nodes known to the
bmx data store, with new arbitrary fields and values.

This 380-line module maps all of the conventional mod_status data
into the status bean data for reporting through mod_bmx...

https://github.com/hyperic/mod_bmx/blob/master/modules/bmx/mod_bmx_status.c

Other modules can provide similar beans that can be globbed from
the /bmx-status generated page based on pattern matching. There
are few predefined constraints on the labeling.