On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Jacob Champion <champio...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 12/12/2016 10:40 AM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
>
>> I expect we still must have a header unset in the 500 case for all invalid
>> header names or values.
>>

> The problem seems to be that `Headers always set` negates the header
> removal, and the anti-recursion check doesn't seem to be working as
> intended.

By removal, I'm suggesting this should happen in the http output filter
just as we are about to transmit them.

So the header will be set, then it would then be un-set, but my issue
is that I can't find the programatic pattern for apr_table_do to manipulate
the elts, and even if it exists, apr_table_do will quit once the first bad
elt
is found and the callback first returns 0, preventing us from reviewing the
remaining header lines.