On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not completely following how the branch or patch were assembled,
> but I am seeing a failure that is missing content from the initial
> trunk work (1426877)
> that was also in the initial 2.4.x backport (1772678).
>
> It is causing frequent crashes on EOF of a keepalive conn for me
>
> The missing bit that sticks out/causes the crash is server/protocol.c
> ap_read_request():
>
> 1276         default:
> 1277             apr_brigade_destroy(tmp_bb);
> 1278             r = NULL;
>                      ^^^^^^^^^ missing
> 1279             return r;
> 1280         }
> 1281     }
> 1282
>
> Bill do you recall if there was perhaps a hand-resolved merge conflict
> in this area?

That makes perfect sense due to the s/goto traceout/return r/ conflicts,
none of the patch applied in that section, and I simply missed this line.
The traceout change wasn't merged since 2.2 has no support for that
loglevel.

Feel free to patch on the merge branch, or I will fix this myself this
afternoon.