Several times a year, we get offers or full dumps of programmatic static
code analysis.

We have, for decades, rejected it all, and invited reporters to bring
specific analysis of actually problematic cases back to the list (or
security@, as applicable.)

If anyone is interested, we consistently invite reports of actual defects
or security issues to be resolved.

Cheers,

Bill