On 12/04/17 21:30, Ruediger Pluem wrote:
A debug build which states the line numbers would be more helpful here. What I
can conclude so far by looking at the
code is that it does not wait on the client to sent something but that it does
wait on the socket to accept data for
sending.
So possibly the problem will go away if you fiddle around a little bit with the
SendBufferSize.
Unfortunately I do no longer have access to the system, so we would have to stick to a theoretical approach :-(. Maybe an increase in SendBufferSize would mitigate the Issue, but in my opinion the code should be written that it could not block even the send buffer is full. Or The listener thread should dispatch the closing to a worker thread, so it gets not distracted from handling new connections.

Frank Meier
Senior Software Engineer

--
frank.me...@ergon.ch, Phone: +41 44 268 87 35
Ergon Informatik AG, Merkurstrasse 43, CH-8032 Zürich

e r g o n smart people - smart software