Reiterating the question... from the absence of any answer - I'm presuming
our project is not germane to the coming ApacheCon event? As much as
I enjoy the IoT field, afraid this conference may fall out of scope for me.

I know Jim registered as 'present' and presenting, Rich is registered as
both presenting and 'responsible', and noted jfc is presenting - but with
the TCCon sub-event I'm guessing he to is too over-committed. And
less than a fistful of other interesting talks, but other than Daniel, not
contributors specifically.

If anyone else in this project is either presenting, or attending, or simply
ghosting, it would be great to know, since I have to make my travel
decisions yesterday.

I'll be at PenguiCon Detroit this coming weekend, if anyone wants to
catch up or toss me OSS-related questions with respect to the ASF
or in the wider ecosystem.