So, who all will be in Miami? From what I've seen on Sched and messages here:

Yes : jimjag, rich, jfc, ruggeri, me
No  : rowe, covener

There are several other ACNA regulars who have been quiet around here lately.
Anyone else coming in?

I'll be there Sunday evening through Friday morning. I would update
https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Face2Face like usual, but it got locked down for
spam.

I'm up for a meal with any of you anytime. Also, contrary to the seeming
consensus on the hackathon thread a couple weeks ago (that I missed), I have
had a lot of luck pounding things out during random hacking sessions or down
times at the conference, most notably that mod_cache-thundering-herd-lock-file
issue that a group of us really hammered on a couple years back. (It was
absolutely killing me at work!) That said, I'm always up for hacking on stuff
with people, especially when it's something nagging like that.