> On 22 May 2017, at 06:45, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>
> I'll let Jim Riggs answer that...it came up during his mod_cache
> talk.

>> Does that differ from "CacheQuickHandler OFF"?

This one is a bit quirky and requires some investigation to see the edge cases.
There appear to be some situations where Require directives with
`CacheQuickHandler off' do not always take effect. Thus, items that have been
cached will be served from the cache even if access restrictions would
otherwise disallow them.

We will just need to do some more testing to see when -- and if -- this is
actually occurring. I stumbled across it while doing testing/prep for my talk,
but did not investigate it thoroughly. (It is entirely possible that I just
messed something up in my config and didn't catch it...or forgot a
graceful...or something...)

In my talk, I just told people to "be careful" with access control and CQF off.