> On 2 Aug 2017, at 12:33, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>
> I'll be adding some code to allow for lbfactors to be
> single decimal numbers (like 1.1, 2.5, etc...)... People
> have asked "How do I change it so that machine B is like 10%
> preferred" and I mention that "Well, you could make one a
> 10 and the other an 11" but that confuses people. :/

Is this just some GUI/config magic with the existing int (e.g. shifting decimal
places), or are you thinking of changing lbfactor to a FP type in the struct?
It would be really nice if lbfactor (and lbstatus?) were floating point. I have
had a couple of instances where that would have helped me do something, but I
realize that would not an insignificant change to the code or its compatibility.