> On 18 Apr 2018, at 17:29, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>

> Many will always carry a deep fondness or appreciation for Apache
> httpd; how much traffic it actually carries in future years is another
> question entirely, and has everything to do with the questions we
> should have solved some time ago, and aught to solve now. Better late
> than never.

Is most popular the right thing to aim for? I would advise continuing to trade
on Apache’s current strengths (versatility and documentation for me and
relative stability) and let the chips fall where they may. It’s an open source
project with a massive first-mover advantage and no investors to please. Just
do the right thing, stay visible and the rest will sort itself out.

Corporates are pretty wedded to Apache due to 3rd party module support.

- Mark