... and still hanging.

Rather than ApacheLounge and some others needing to patch each time,
did we conclude that we should wire in the applink.c stub into Apache.exe
as shipped by httpd project?

(I've never mixed binaries of different MSVC environments, so myself,
I don't care, but it seems to raise issues for a subset of the community.)