Please never do this again on the eve of a release, it is not easily
reviewed
and is very inconsiderate to the RM. This doesn't meet the idea of minimal
scope, or the spirit of docs@h.a.o being exempt from backport review(!)

That said...

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?limit_changes=0&view=revision&revision=1844231

httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/docs/manual/style/lang/fr.xml
httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/docs/manual/style/lang-targets.xml
httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/docs/manual/style/manual.fr.xsl
httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/docs/manual/style/xsl/util/designations.xml

These were sources, and MUST NOT be changed on a regeneration commit!

Changed paths: 458

This corresponds to 454 non-/style/ changes, which have a 2:1 effective
count
to update the map file (.html) and .html.fr.utf8 result files.

However there are a couple other quirks,

httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/docs/manual/mod/mod_ssl.xml.meta
httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/docs/manual/programs/ab.xml.meta

Each of these updated the 'fr' translation from outdated to current. That
could
have been done as a distinct pass.

I count an effective 226 new files, so contrasting to

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?limit_changes=0&view=revision&revision=1844229