Sorry, that was a bit to fast: looking at the revision, he references file

modules/http2/h2_bucket_beam.h

But in that revision the change was the removal of a struct member at the end of the struct. I don't see, how that could lead to a crash in case an old header file was used, that would sill contain that - now unused - struct member?

Regards,

Rainer