Commit: 599310c (2.4.x)
Author: Ruediger Pluem
Message: Merge r1398307, r1465839, r1530603, r1578759, r1729507 from trunk:

* If we face a timeout during receiving the response from the backend and if
  we pinged it successfully before don't assume the whole backend has failed.
  Assume that only the request has failed and return a gateway timeout then.

Add failontimeout to allow server admin to mark balancer member in err if IO
timeout occurs.

ping tuning via Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>

Use 'apr_table_setn' instead of 'apr_table_set' when possible in order to save
memory.

mod_proxy: axe negative "ping" parameter setting and handling.
This used to check for the backend connection readability only (instead of
the full ping/100-continue round-trip), but the case is already handled by
ap_proxy_connect_backend() which is always called.

Submitted by: rpluem, druggeri, jim, jailletc36, ylavic
Reviewed by: rpluem, ylavic, icing

Github: closes #170

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x@1887116
13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68