[Note: You're receiving this email because you are subscribed to one or
more project dev@ mailing lists at the Apache Software Foundation.]

*
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iZqXDdkQBBGt-1cB0P7JQVr9buYV7w8S/view?usp=drive_link>Merge
with the ASF EUniverse!The registration for Community Over Code Europe is
finally open! Get your tickets now and save your spot!
<https://eu.communityovercode.org/tickets/>We are happy to announce that we
have confirmed the first featured speakers
<https://eu.communityovercode.org/#speakers>!  - Asim Hussain, Executive
Director at Green Software Foundation- Dirk-Willem Van Gulik, VP of Public
Policy at The Apache Software Foundation- Ruth Ikega, Community Lead at
CHAOSS Africa Visit our website
<https://eu.communityovercode.org/#speakers> to learn more about this
amazing lineup.CFP is openWe are looking forward to hearing all you have to
share with the Apache Community. Please submit your talk proposal
<https://sessionize.com/coceu-2024/> before January 12, 2024.Interested in
boosting your brand?Take a look at our prospectus
<https://communityovercode.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/community-over-code-prospectus-2024.pdf>
and find out the opportunities we have for you. Be one step ahead and book
your room at the hotel venueWe have a special rate for you at the Radisson
Blu Carlton, the hotel that will hold Community Over Code EU. Learn more
about the location and venue <https://eu.communityovercode.org/blog/venue/>
and book your accommodation. Should you have any questions, please do not
hesitate to contact us. We wish you Happy Holidays in the company of your
loved ones! See you in Bratislava next year!Community Over Code EU
Organizer Committee*